top of page

LIcencing Assistance

The City of Edmonton licences sex workers that work incall body rub centers, erotic dance bars or as outcall escorts.  It is incumbant on all sex workers to be aware of the bylaws and take the time to acquaint themselves with the process of licencing.  Licence bearers can work in more than one venue at a time and even hold multple licences if they so choose. 


Escorts can be licenced INDEPENDENTLY by first filling out a DEVELOPMENT PERMIT form (select home based business).  This way you do not have to work for an agency.  You cannot bring clients to your home - this is strictly for record keeping purposes.

Escorts and Body Rub Providers need to take a mandatory course that is run by the City of Edmonton;  get a Security Clearance (which will cost $76) and fill out the application which will be sent to the City along with a photo of your driver's licence and a selfie (neck up) to

ANSWERS can help! Please click on the form below for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to obtain your licence.


bottom of page